Friday, October 26, 2012


Dear Todd,

I always knew I was going to marry you...when I was little I named my dog Todd because I knew that was going to be the name of the prince that was going to marry me and take me away forever and make me the happiest girl on earth.  Through my awkward teen years and my turbulent twenties, I never lost hope that I would find you...while ours was surely not a fairytale meeting (drunk off our asses at the world's cheesiest night club), it was meant to be.  I truly believe there are no coincidences.  We were both there by chance that night and I almost lost your number in the parking lot.  Then there was Rob answering the phone and me being over an hour late to our first date.  Persistence has been the theme of our relationship and I believe it keeps us going.  We want to believe in each other.  We do believe in each other.  Each time an obstacle comes our way, we take each others hands and bravely face the dragon head on.  In eleven years we have had four children, moved five times, lived with family, gone through jobs, friends, and pets.  Each time a problem pops up, you are the first person that I run to because I know that with you by my side, I can face anything.  I love raising our children with you, I love the life that we have together, and most of all, I love you.  You are my sun and moon and stars, you make my life beautiful.  I have always loved you, and I always will.  Happy Eleventh Anniversary!

1 comment: