Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I have GOT to figure out how to upload pictures to these things.  Dinner tonight was spectacularly healthy...terryaki glazed chicken, cherry and mixed green salad, and rice.  Time to take this housewife thing seriously and bring results!  Healthy meals!  Got some serious writing done today (thank you yoga!) and managed to get hubby's ironing done as well.  Made it through today by breaking out an old mantra (from Seinfield) "Serenity Now!".  I forgot how much fun I used to have spouting that off when my three older children were babies.  Now I'm breakin' it out for baby River!  The kids laughed when they heard it..I guess they remember.  Also got the "drug talk" that I've been after my husband to do DONE with my 10 year old...he's been hanging around with middle schoolers and I just think I'd better nip things in the bud.  Feeling super energized and teeming with creative ideas.  Almost took a detour to the art supply store with four unhappy car-weary children, but thought the better of it.  Maybe tomorrow.  Have some great ideas for turquoise and red.  Maybe revamp the livingroom?  Serenity now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment