Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I've got to find a way to weed out the various ongoing train wrecks in my life.  These people sap my energy, physically, mentally, and spiritually.  I have that unfortunate trait that I immediately take on the pain and anguish of said individual and spend countless hours devising plans for said individual to get out of their situation, to the detriment of anything I can/could/should be working on.  My mind becomes consumed with thoughts that are really pointless, because in the end, they do what they want to do anyway.  I have so many things that should be pirating my time, I certainly don't need my self-indulgent brother in law or my nutcase neighbor weighing in on things.  Alas, I'm sure this will not change because I am very slow to put my foot down.  Did get some yoga done today (in between bursts of cluster-nursing by my son) and a bit of writing.  Found an awesome spell checker online (since I don't have Word, which is a real pain in the ass).  Hooray for the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment