Monday, June 18, 2012

This is turning out to be more difficult to do than I thought.  I think about writing every day.  I jot down idea notes.  But sitting down and writing?  Nope.  By the time I get the baby down for a nap and take a shower, half of the day is gone . Then there is all of the laundry and chores to do, ironing, etc..  This is really ridiculous, but I used to watch "Murder, She Wrote" with my grandmother growing up.  I've started watching it again, just because I do get inspiration from the character, Jessica Fletcher.  She carves time out of her day to write and takes it seriously, like a job.  That's what I need to do.  Treat this like a job.  Set times to work on my writing and research for publishing.  Now that I have a few minutes right now, I am going to check out publishing websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment