Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Posted another article to OffBeat Mama.  Today's writing:
Being the mom of four kids is all about juggling---especially when that fourth child is a newborn.  Here is a list of my "Top 10 things I can do while holding a newborn":
1.  Eat (with everything except chopsticks).
2.  Sleep
3.  Cook up dinner for five.
4.  Vacuum, mop, and perform most of my houswifely duties.
5.  Drop a deuce (not my best moment).
6.  Clean, dry, and fold laundry.
7.  Get three kids breakfasted, dressed, and out to the bus stop.
8.  Take that annoyingly long phone call from the equally annoying neighbor.
9.  Work the apps on my phone.
10.  Write this article :)

There's your challenge, dear reader!  What can you do?
Cousin Val told me about an app for your phone that helps you keep track of your blog.  I just downloaded it.  Maybe now I can upload photos, since my phone has a camera?  We'll see how techie I get tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment