Thursday, September 13, 2012

To Sage on the Eve of her Seventh Birthday...


Dear Sage,
When you wake up in the morning you will be my big 7 year old girl!  It's amazing how quickly time has flown by...just yesterday I was holding you on my hip, you with your fountain in your hair and that cute little pout.  You are growing into such a character!  You sing and dance for me and make me laugh with your corny jokes.  You are such a great reader and you do so well in school!  All of the teachers love you and you are starting to make friends in our new home in NC.  I am nervous about throwing your first birthday here in our new home...I want it to go perfectly for you!  I want you to know that no matter what the year ahead holds for us, that your Dad and I are so proud of you and we couldn't be happier to have you as our daughter.  You are a star, sweetheart...I love to watch you shine!
Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment